Best Free Mobile Games of 2018


Best Free Mobile Games of 2018

Best Mobile Games of .2018


Every month we deal with the onslaught

of new mobile games and game ring sorts
6
through all the best ones hoping to make

something useful for you

my folks its Falcon it today on game

ranks the  best free ios and android

games of November  just as a quick

disclaimer we also did a list for the

best paid games it's already out if you

want to check that out there's some

pretty good ones and they're all

relatively inexpensive this month so I'd

give that a go as well let's get going

with this one though number  is

candies and curses candies and curses is

kind of original Mario Brothers meets

Luigi's Mansion meets more modern mobile

hack-and-slash type gameplay and this

game is so freakin fun it's again that

takes advantage of its own verticality

very well I like to bring up down wall

when talking about this it's not similar

to down low in gameplay but it's

something that utilizes that aspect I

think nearly as well it's also got

charming graphics great music and is

overall going to suck up a ton of your

time candies and curses is out on iOS

and Android I definitely think it's

worth basically any hack and slash
6
platforming fans time it's a good

example of that on mobile number nine is

ghostbusters world which is pokemons go

catch some ghosts I know that it sounds
6
derivative it's because it is derivative

but it's actually one of the better uses

of an IP to make one of these types of

games because it fits in so well with

the Ghostbusters is and one of the more

luring aspects of Ghostbusters is the

sort of role playing and pretending

believe me I know when I was little that

was a thing for me

and this offers a way of kind of doing

that now the real issue with these genre

that sprung up because of Pokemon go is

the longevity I don't have any way of

telling you how long this will last but
6
it's a lot of fun and at least for now

it's worth trying hopefully it lasts a

while because it's actually a pretty

well made version of this it's out on

both iOS and Android so go ahead cross
6
the streams

number eight is shine journey of light

which is a different kind of game if

you're expecting like a fast paced

platformers I'm sure from the footage
6
however you probably won't be expecting

that it is much slower it's a game that

takes its time and

to the point that's literally the point

the intent is to make a pretty game that

has very nice aesthetics that does

provide a few challenges but more or

less is a calm and relaxed and

side-scrolling title and it really

delivers on everything that it says it's

going to deliver on it's enjoyable it's

calming there are some people who have a

little cooldown period before they try

to go to bed I could see this being very

good for that and I don't mean that in a

bad way I'd rather like it it is only on

iOS right now though and I do hope that

it ends up by Android as well because I

tend to lean towards the Android but if

you understand what you're getting I

think you won't be disappointed it's

really enjoyable number seven is armed

heist which is literally the exact
6
opposite of a calm nice platformer it is

an action-packed shooter as it calls

itself quite gleefully the point of the

game is literally to take part in an
6
armed crime spree you rob banks you

robbed armored trucks

it's third-person it looks quite

detailed and good and you get a pretty

good amount of allowance of
6
customization of your equipment for

instance in some ways it reminds me of

payday but obviously payday is not a

third-person cover shooter so think

Comments